Cover all your bases with the Wūru® 7/8 Merino Wool Tech Baselayer Pant, Made in the USA and now featuring Nuyarn®. Designed to be tight next to the skin layer following your every move. Wūru® sources only premium NZ and AUS Merino wool to ensure that soft next to skin feel.
Nuyarn® offers a proprietary spinning technology that releases the natural performance characteristics of wool like no other. Making the once impossible, possible.
The World’s First Performance Wool - Technology you can feel!
Product Weight Medium: TBD
Fabric: 90% Merino, 10% Nylon
Fabric Weight: 145gsm (Equivalent warmth: 195gsm ringspun fabric)
Knit in Vietnam: 17.5 Micron - 145gsm
Featuring Nuyarn® Technology
Knit in Vietnam at Bluesign® & Global Organic Textiles Accredited Facility
Made From: Non-mulesed Australian merino wool
Spun in an OEKO-TEX® Accredited Facility – Does not use environmentally harmful chemicals meeting or exceeding worldwide safety standards.
- Handmade in the USA from premium Australian wool
- Strategically placed thumbhole for enhanced movement
- Flatlock seams to eliminate chafing
- Naturally odor resistant and antibacterial.
- Exceptionally soft Merino wool for pure comfort.
- Blended with a touch of nylon for extra durability.
- Made from sustainable and ethically sourced fabric.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low (hang/flat dry for best results). Cool Iron As Needed. Do Not Dry Clean.