We didn't want you to have to wait any longer for a better sock. That's why we're bringing you a sock from our manufacturing partner, The NZ Sock Co. while we work on developing our own.
The Nuyarn® Performance Hiker is a technical sock specifically designed for hiking, trekking and backpacking. Our Elastic Support System™ ensures customized fit with no bunching or ride down of the sock. Nuyarn® offers moisture management, odor control and softness. We knit the Nuyarn® on the inside so you get the full benefit of this performance fiber against your skin. Guaranteed comfort and protection whenever you're in the mountains.
- Left & Right construction for an anatomical fit.
- Elastic Support System throughout for support and to lock the sock into place
- Double cuff for stretch and comfort
- Comfort Zone™ cushioning is strategically placed throughout for ultimate protection and comfort.
- Flex panels allows for superior movement.
- Ankle protection pad
- Paladin™ protection pad
- Y heel lock to keep sock in place
- Seamless toe closure for comfort
- 50% Nuyarn®(45% Merino Wool, 5% Nylon)
- 27% Elastane
- 23% Nylon
Made In New Zealand
For maximum product life, wash and dry inside out. No fabric softener required.
- Cold machine wash
- Low tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Maintain Your Merino
Machine Wash - Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach.
Tumble Dry - Low (hang/flat dry for best results).
Cool Iron As Needed.
Do Not Dry Clean.
The socks are great. Good cushioning and warmth. My problem is I am a size 6 and they are a little too big. Trying to shrink them.