On its own or layered up, the Wūru® women’s Merino short sleeve shirt is a hard-working staple for adventures at any altitude and Made in the USA. Now better than ever better with Nuyarn®. With Premium Merino wool has the technical chops for long, sweaty days, while a touch of nylon adds durability to more rugged detours. And with real-world adaptability — thanks to a relaxed fix, below-the-waist coverage, and natural odor-resistant properties — everyday excursions become a part of the journey, not the destination.
The World’s First Performance Wool. Nuyarn® offers a proprietary spinning technology that releases the natural performance characteristics of wool like no other. Making the once impossible, possible.
Technology you can feel!
Product Weight Medium: 4oz
Fabric: 85% Merino, 15% Nylon - 17.5 Micron
Fabric Weight: 125gsm (Equivalent to 168gsm ringspun fabric)
Featuring Nuyarn® Technology
Knit in Vietnam at Bluesign® & Global Organic Textiles Accredited Facility
Made From: Non-mulesed Australian merino wool
Spun in an OEKO-TEX® Accredited Facility – Does not use environmentally harmful chemicals meeting or exceeding worldwide safety standards
- Handmade in the USA from premium Australian wool
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- COVER YOUR ASSETS - Designed for more coverage
- Locker Loop for quick-drying
- Naturally odor resistant and antibacterial.
- Exceptionally soft Merino wool for pure comfort.
- Blended with a touch of nylon for extra durability.
- Made from sustainable and ethically sourced fabric.