We didn't want you to have to wait any longer for a better sock. That's why we're bringing you a sock from our manufacturing partner, The NZ Sock Co. while we work on developing our own.
The Nuyarn® Hiker Crew is a technical sock specifically designed for hiking, trekking and backpacking. Our Elastic Support System™ ensures customized fit with no bunching or ride down of the sock. Nuyarn® offers moisture management, odor control and softness. We knit the Nuyarn® on the inside so you get the full benefit of this performance fiber against your skin. Guaranteed comfort and protection whenever you're in the mountains.
- Left & Right construction for an anatomical fit.
- Elastic Support System throughout for support and to lock the sock into place
- Double cuff for stretch and comfort
- Comfort Zone™ cushioning is strategically placed throughout for ultimate protection and comfort.
- Flex panels allows for superior movement.
- Ankle protection pad
- Paladin™ protection pad
- Y heel lock to keep sock in place
- Seamless toe closure for comfort
- 50% Nuyarn®(45% Merino Wool, 5% Nylon)
- 27% Elastane
- 23% Nylon
Made In New Zealand
For maximum product life, wash and dry inside out. No fabric softener required.
- Cold machine wash
- Low tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Maintain Your Merino
Machine Wash - Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach.
Tumble Dry - Low (hang/flat dry for best results).
Cool Iron As Needed.
Do Not Dry Clean.
Those Kiwis know how to make socks. I've worn all of the other major brands, and these are simply the best!
I work on a farm and wear boots all summer long, and I was gifted several pairs of these because my collection of Smartwool socks are all nearing the end of their lives. I'll be buying more of these as the rest of my Smartwool wear out.
My husband works at a big box store...has to be inside and outside...loves these socks. Fit perfectly, super comfortable, keeps his feet warm without sweating, and no oder!